Sunday, January 28, 2018

New Pattern - Window Box

Hello!  I've been away from the blog for a couple of months, and I'm looking forward to posting more often this year.  Some of you may know that we moved to a new home recently, and unpacking has been a lot more time-consuming than I expected.  That has delayed being able to really get back into the swing of things sewing-wise.  Most of the essentials are unpacked, and the rest is going to have to wait. 

I have had so many ideas for new quilt patterns and I've finally had some time to work on them.  One of them is complete and ready for you!  I'm calling it Window Box!



This is a jelly-roll friendly quilt that is quick and easy.  My sample quilt and the pattern cover feature Farmer's Daughter fabric by Lella Boutique for Moda Fabrics.  The gorgeous florals in this line were the inspiration for the pattern name.  They make me think of window boxes full of blooming flowers!


The finished quilt measures approximately 58"x70" and is a perfect throw size for snuggling on the couch! 

Of course, I had to finish it off with polka dot binding!  And can't forget the quilt label!


I used the Easy Orange Peel pantograph for the quilting.  Also quick and easy!


The pattern is now available for download in my Etsy shop.  I hope you like it!

Until next time,
Amanda







 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this pattern and I love how you quilted it. I’m hoping to buy some of your patterns!

    ReplyDelete