Monday, April 27, 2020

New Pattern - Treasure Hunt

Happy Monday!  Usually, Monday is not one of my favorite days of the week.  However, today I'm super excited because it's pattern release day!  My latest pattern, Treasure Hunt, is now available in my Etsy shop!



 
"X marks the spot" on this fat quarter friendly quilt!


This quilt features large blocks that are perfect for showcasing gorgeous fabrics.


I used Catalina by Fig Tree, one of the latest Moda collections showing up in quilt shops now. 


I love the wavy line quilting!  It gives the quilt so much movement!  I used my Good Vibrations design boards from Urban Elementz* and skipped every other line to give it a softer look.


I used a blue Architextures print from Robert Kaufman for the backing since I finished this before Catalina yardage was available.  




I haven't put the binding on yet, but plan to use the navy dot from the Catalina collection.



I hope you enjoyed the photos!  I think this pattern will definitely remain one of my favorites!  If you want to make your own Treasure Hunt quilt, check out the pattern here.

Until next time,
Amanda

*If you click my link to Urban Elementz and make a purchase as a new customer, I may receive a commission.



No comments:

Post a Comment