Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday Fabric Refresh - Treasure Hunt

It's Friday!  And that means it's time for the second installment of Friday Fabric Refresh!


If you missed last week's post, I am refreshing my patterns in new fabric and sharing them with you in hopes of providing inspiration!  Or at least some eye candy to brighten your day! 

This week, I thought I'd focus on refreshing my Treasure Hunt pattern, which just released on Monday.  The original quilt features Catalina by Fig Tree, as shown above.


Just the reds and blues from Catalina would create a gorgeous patriotic quilt.


Maybe Bonnie and Camille's At Home is more your style?


Or maybe you have a bundle of Sherri and Chelsi's Summer Sweet and you've been waiting for the perfect pattern.


Are you a Lella Boutique fan?  Her new collection Bloomington should be available any day now!


If holiday quilts are more your thing, you could grab a bundle of Sweetwater's The Christmas Card when it arrives in stores next month.


Is Halloween your favorite holiday?  All Hallows' Eve by Fig Tree will be released next month also!


I hope these refreshed quilts got your creative juices flowing!

Are there other fabrics you'd like to see Treasure Hunt refreshed in?  Let me know in the comments below and I'll see what I can do in a future post!

Until next time,
Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment