Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday Fabric Refresh - Sugarcreek

Hello and happy Friday!  I'm back with another Friday Fabric Refresh!  An Instagram follower asked to see my Window Box pattern in Sugarcreek, so I had to oblige!

I love the Sugarcreek collection, so I decided to devote the entire post to this gorgeous fabric line by Corey Yoder for Moda Fabrics and share several other patterns in the fabric as well.  Let's jump right in!

First up, of course, is Window Box.  Thanks for the suggestion, Jeri!  Now I want to scour the internet for a Sugarcreek jelly roll!


 If you need more jelly roll ideas, maybe Friendship is more your style?


Or how about a Double Take version?  I couldn't decide if I preferred a subtle accent....


Or if I liked a dark accent better.


Shining Stars looks great with that dark floral background too, if you have a some fat quarters in your stash.


Speaking of fat quarters, I had to see what my newest pattern, Treasure Hunt, would look like in Sugarcreek.



I've shared a Sugarcreek version of Flutter on my Instagram account in the past, but in case you missed it, I'm sharing it again here.


I've probably given you plenty of inspiration already, but once I got started, I just couldn't stop, so to round out this post, I also recolored Wishing Well.  In both a light background....


And a dark background!


So which is your favorite?  Let me know in the comments!  Are there any other patterns you would like to see in Sugarcreek?  Are there other fabrics you want to see any of these patterns refreshed in?  Let me know all of it below!

Until next time,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment