Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday Fabric Refresh - Spellbound

Hello!  Can you believe it's Friday again already?  If you're in the US, you know that Monday is Memorial Day and I am really looking forward to the long weekend!

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I released new patterns this week.  One of them was Spellbound, so I thought I would dedicate this week's refresh to that pattern. 


The original Spellbound features All Hallows' Eve by Fig Tree, as shown above.  As much as I love the fall/Halloween feel of that fabric collection, oftentimes you want a quilt that can be used all year.

The Bloomington collection by Lella Boutique recently arrived in quilt shops and would make a pretty floral version.


If you saw my original Friday Fabric Refresh post, you know I love Catalina by Fig Tree, so of course I had to create a Catalina version of Spellbound!


Last week's Refresh post was all about Corey Yoder's Sugarcreek, so I went ahead and mocked up Spellbound in Sugarcreek too!


I originally designed this pattern over a year ago and wanted to make it in Bonnie and Camille's Little Snippets.  The quilt never happened, but I can still enjoy it digitally!


If you like the look of Bonnie and Camille but can't find Little Snippets, an Early Bird version gives off a similar feel and may still be more readily available in quilt shops.


And of course, there is Bonnie and Camille's newest collection, At Home.  This collection is a little different that most of their lines, but still creates a gorgeous Spellbound quilt.


That's all for today!  Are there other fabrics you want to see Spellbound refreshed in?  Let me know in the comments and I'll do my best to make it happen!

Until next time,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment