Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday Fabric Refresh - Window Box

Happy Friday!  For today's Friday Fabric Refresh, I decided to feature Window Box, which is one of my older patterns.  Other than my pumpkin quilt, Window Box is my best selling pattern.  I can see why; this is a fast, fun, and simple jelly roll quilt that looks great in a variety of fabrics!



The original quilt featured Farmer's Daughter by Lella Boutique for Moda Fabrics, as shown above.  I also made one a two summers ago in the original Christmas Figs by Fig Tree & Company, as shown below.  You could make a similar version with the new Christmas Figs II that should be available later this month.


I love Lella Boutique's fabrics and her newest collection is Bloomington.  This pretty floral line would make a gorgeous Window Box quilt.


Or if you want a brighter, more spring-like quilt, her older Lollipop Garden line would be cute!


I'm still obsessed with Fig Tree's newest line, Catalina so I had to include a mock-up with that line.


Or maybe you're still enjoying Fig Tree's previous collection, Scarlet & Sage.


Another fabric line that I love is Something Borrowed by Christopher Thompson for Riley Blake Designs.  I haven't had a chance to make anything with this line yet, but maybe I'll make a Window box quilt!


That's all for today!  Are there other fabrics you want to see with Window Box?  Let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do for a future Friday Fabric Refresh!

Until next time,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment