Friday, June 12, 2020

Fabric Friday Refresh - All Hallows' Eve

Hello!  If you saw my last three pattern releases, you know I really like the All Hallows' Eve collection by Fig Tree.  I must not be the only one because this collection sold out in the blink of an eye last summer.  It was so popular, that Moda decided to reprint it again this summer! 


The reprint is starting to show up in quilt shops so I thought I would dedicate this week's Friday Fabric Refresh to All Hallows' Eve!

I shared this version of Wishing Well on Instagram last year, but it's worth sharing again!  You can make the smaller version in the pattern if you want to leave out the cream prints that will fade into the background.


I've shared lots of fun versions of Window Box lately, but that doesn't mean I can't share a Halloween version too!



I shared this version of Treasure Hunt a few weeks ago, but here it is again in case you missed it!


Midnight Clear might sound like a Christmas quilt, but it works just as well in Halloween colors.  I used Moda crossweave in Graphite for the background.


Shining Stars is one of my favorite star patterns.  Here, I have used the gray dot print from the collection as the background.


One of my older patterns is Starry Skies.  I have been wanting to make another one and maybe All Hallows' Eve will be it!


Or maybe I need to make another Regent Street Star Remix, which is a free tutorial I shared a couple of summers ago. 


That's it for today!  Are there any other patterns of mine that you would like to see in All Hallows' Eve?  Let me know in the comment below and I'll see what I can do!

Until next time,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Just bought the "layer cake" of this collection. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete