Friday, March 26, 2021

Friday Fabric Refresh - Strawberry Honey

Happy Friday!  Another Friday means another edition of Friday Fabric Refresh!  Have you seen the Strawberry Honey collection from Gracey Larson for Riley Blake Designs?  It is so bright and cheery!  There are pretty florals, cute strawberries, and adorable bears.  

I've been buying way too much fabric lately, but I gave in and got a fat quarter bundle.  I haven't decided for sure what I want to make yet, but I'm leaning towards remaking my Starry Skies pattern, shown below.  

 I often change my mind though, so maybe I'll make a Treasure Hunt quilt.  There are 20 prints if you leave out the low volumes, and that's exactly how many fat quarters needed to make this quilt!

Or maybe I'll remake my most recent pattern, Good Fortunes.  One of the fun parts of this quilt is deciding what color to use for the sashing!  I'm really liking both the pink and aqua versions!


I decided to try a low volume for the sashing and I like it more than I expected!  This version has a much softer feel to it!  I used the print with the tiny flowers.

Maybe I should make another Spun Sugar quilt.  I've made three already, but four of the same quilt isn't too many, right?  I'm still partial to the aqua and pink colors in this collection, so I tried out both with this pattern.


If you prefer precuts like jelly rolls or layer cakes, you might like to make the Blooming version of my Blooming Kisses pattern.  This quilt uses a layer cake and jelly roll.

With just one layer cake, you can make the Kisses version of Blooming Kisses

Are you ready for spring?  The bright colors of Strawberry Honey would make a colorful Flutter quilt!

Last but not least, I have to include Window Box, which continues to be one of my best selling patterns!  Grab a jelly roll and you can make a Strawberry Honey version for yourself!

That's all for today!  If there are other patterns of mine that you would like to see refreshed in Strawberry Honey, let me know in the comments below and I'll see what I can do in a future Friday Fabric Refresh post!

 

Until next time,

Amanda






 

No comments:

Post a Comment