Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday Fabric Refresh - Balboa

Happy Friday!  It's been a few weeks but I'm finally back with a new Friday Fabric Refresh!  It felt like forever, but Sherri and Chelsi's newest fabric line, Balboa is finally showing up in quilt shops!  Today I am sharing a few of my patterns that have been refreshed in this pretty new fabric line.


I actually shared a few jelly roll patterns in Balboa last month.  If you missed those, you can check out that post here.  

The first quilt shown above is Shining Stars, which is a fun fat quarter or fat eighth quilt.  I used a white background and a dark accent, which is the opposite of the original pattern.  It makes the quilt more light and airy!

The next quilt shown below is Treasure Hunt, which also uses fat quarters.

I couldn't decide which color combination I liked best with my Easy Argyle pattern so I have both an aqua and charcoal version and an aqua and purple version below.  Which one is your favorite?


If you have a layer cake and need pattern ideas, give my Garden Path pattern a try!  It is an easy, fast quilt to make!

That's all for today!  Are there other patterns of mine that you want to see in Balboa?  Let me know in the comments below and I'll see if I can make it happen!


Until next time,

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. You are just so creative. I love love the choices. you are now my go site to get ideas for the fabrics I have already

    ReplyDelete