Friday, November 27, 2020

Friday Fabric Refresh - Shine On

Hello and happy Friday!  For those who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had an enjoyable and safe holiday yesterday.  If you're lucky enough to have today off from work, I hope you get to spend some time sewing!  

Bonnie and Camille's newest collection, Shine On recently arrived in quilt shops and maybe you're looking for ideas for what to sew with it.  Well, you're in luck!  For today's Friday Fabric Refresh, I am sharing some of my patterns refreshed in Shine On.  

The quilt shown above is Wishing Well.  I love how colorful this version looks!

The next quilt below is Window Box, which is a really fun jelly roll quilt.  This is one of my most popular patterns and I can see why.  It looks great in any fabric and Shine On is no exception!

If you have a fat quarter bundle, you could make a Treasure Hunt quilt.  These blocks are big and fun to make!

You could also use your fat quarters to make a colorful Evening Glow quilt.

That's all for today.  Do you want to see other patterns in Shine On?  If so, let me know in the comments below and I'll see what I can do!


Until next time,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment