Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday Fabric Refresh - Christmas in July

Hello!  This is the time of year that the new Christmas fabric collections tend to be released.  July is also in full swing, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to do a Christmas in July edition of Friday Fabric Refresh!


Today I'll be sharing a few of my more recent patterns refreshed in a couple of my favorite Christmas lines from this year, such as the Christmas Figs II version of Treasure Hunt shown above.  This is a refreshed version of the original Christmas Figs that was super popular a couple of years ago.  I'm sure this new version will sell out fast too so don't wait if you want to sew with it!

Holliberry by Corey Yoder is another new line that I am loving!  I don't think it has arrived in stores yet, but it is scheduled for a July release so hopefully it will begin showing up any day now!  I think Treasure Hunt looks great in Holliberry too.


A Christmas version of Spellbound would be pretty!  Here it is in both Christmas Figs II and Holliberry.



Another relatively new pattern of mine is Tumbler.  I think it looks cute in Holliberry too. 


The Christmas Card by Sweetwater is another holiday line that I am having fun sewing with right now (you'll see that quilt later this summer!).  In the meantime, I think it would make a festive Tumbler quilt as well.


The Christmas Card would also look great in Shining Stars, which is another pattern that I released earlier this year and is one of my favorites.


Although I think I like a Holliberry version of Shining Stars even better!  I love that dark print as the background!


That's all for today.  I know that there are lots of other great Christmas lines coming out, so let me know which ones you would like me to refresh some patterns in!  What other patterns of mine do you want to see in Christmas fabric?  Let me know in the comments below and I'll try to make it happen!

Until next time,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment