Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday Fabric Refresh - Scrappy Herringbone

Happy Friday!  For this edition of Friday Fabric Refresh, I am featuring my latest pattern Scrappy Herringbone.



I love this pattern in both the Christmas and Halloween versions that I have made so far. 



However, you might not want a holiday quilt so I refreshed this quilt in a few other fabric lines that I love so you could see what this pattern looks like in fabric that can fit in all year long!

First, I used At Home by Bonnie and Camille, using Camille's colorway.  I love these colors!


Since I'm a big Bonnie and Camille fan, I also refreshed this pattern in Early Bird.  I love these colors too!


As you've probably figured out if you've seen my previous Friday Fabric Refresh posts, I'm also a big fan of Fig Tree's Catalina line.  I hope you're not tired of seeing quilts in this fabric because I'm not!


Finally, I used Bloomington by Lella Boutique which is her latest collection that is available in stores.


I hope these refreshed versions gave you some inspiration.  If there are other fabrics that you would like to see with Scrappy Herringbone, let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do!

Until next time,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment